- Corexec with their suppliers will provide expert program development and delivery
- Small or large groups and virtual exhibitions
- Video conferencing
- Web conferencing/webcast/webinars
This platform allows for panel discussions, switching between speakers and survey completion after the webinar.
Which conferencing option is right for you?
- It is important to understand that there is no single best web or video conferencing solution – or a one size fits all.
- Consider the goals and structure of your meetings and choose the option you require and Corexec will assist you with a high-quality and effective conference.
- If you want to hold a non-interactive presentation in which you will be the sole speaker, to a large audience, a webcast is the best option.
- If you need to collaborate on a project or document and interact with your audience, then a webinar will work better.
- If audio and video quality and security are on the top of your list and you have the means to invest in specialized equipment needed, then
- video conferencing will be the right choice for your business.
- The virtual conference allows remote participants to access live onsite meetings and events from their computers
- Through a conference website or video conferencing tools designed specifically for the virtual experience, participants can join in virtual meetings with ease
Video Conferencing Etiquette
Mute yourself when not speaking.
Be on time.
Ensure your technology works correctly.
Use technology to fully engage remote participants.
the proper software and hardware.
Wear work-appropriate clothing.
Frame the camera correctly.
Have the right light.