Introducing Maria Jacobs Manning
Maria Jacobs Manning is a Luxury Travel professional offering high-end personalised travel services to professionals, backed by a team of travel and technology experts.
“I am driven to providing uncompromising travel services to Corporate Executives, Medical Professionals and Academics specialising in
- Custom designed Business and Leisure travel for Executives
- Corex Private Travel Club membership
- Big 5 Safaris - packaged with Charters, domestic flights or self-driv
- Group Incentive Travel Extraordinaire
The business relationships I have built over 25 years are testimony to my extensive travel knowledge that I apply to manage conferences, incentive group travel and VIP high profile business travel.
Being a client of Corexec means your travel arrangements will be customized to your personal expectations, attended to by a team of foremost experts. Whether it is a travel itinerary, an online conference or incentive package, you will be given access to superior services.
Corexec has preferred partner agreements in place for charter flights, airline bookings, hotel accommodation, game lodge packages, island resorts and professional transferring companies.
“Actions speak louder than quotes”
Corexec has established links with various top “tour operators” and “service suppliers” which shall be deemed to include any person or group of persons whether incorporated or otherwise whose business it is to collect clients from any tour location and/or accommodate clients and/or to conduct tours or other forms of excursion and/or to return clients to any tour location and shall include any partner, member, director, employee, servant, sub-contractor or associate of such person or group of persons. Neither Corexec nor any tour operator and/or service supplier shall be deemed to act as agent, the one on behalf of the other. The client may be required to sign one or more contracts with Corexec. We may be entitled to refuse to allow the client to commence the tour where this has not been done.
Although Corexec will make every endeavor to ensure that the service of hotels/lodges/resorts including accommodation, Conference, and travel arrangements, etc. is of an acceptable standard, Corexec accepts no liability whatsoever should such standards not be met by the suppliers or if the Conference, Accommodation, Flights, Transfers and all relevant travel arrangements are cancelled due to circumstances beyond the control of Corexec.
Making a reservation and payment of the deposit
To make a reservation, the client is required to email all required information in time to enable execution of any request. Corexec will only commence the booking procedure once the required deposit or full payment amount in some instances, have been paid via direct deposit or transfer as per invoice.
All prices quoted are valid at the time of printing and may change from time to time. Only full payment of the contract price will guarantee the price and exempt the client from any further increases.
The quotation or pro-forma invoice records the date by which the balance of the contract price is to be paid. No refunds will be paid by Corexec to the client arising from an adjustment of the contract price due to currency fluctuations.
For payments converted to ZAR (South African Rands) the selling rate of FNB bank used on the day of invoicing the client, shall apply and be valid for a period of 2 (two) days.
Provisional reservations may be held for between 7 - 14 days, after which time the Company is required to either release the space back to the hotels/lodges/resorts for resale or confirm the reservation by paying a non-refundable deposit.
The non-refundable deposit is calculated at 20% of the total reservation value
- Balance of Payment for all bookings are due 60 days prior to arrival.
- Special & negotiated rates for Incentive group travel and/or Conferences may require full up-front payment.
- Subject to currency fluctuations, the tour or booking price and the required deposit are as recorded on the documentation send to you. Payment may take place by means of a direct deposit or electronic transfer.
- Payment in cash or Credit Card are not accepted.
The cost of overseas medical and other assistance can, given currency exchange rates and other factors, cause serious financial hardship. It is consequently a condition of this quotation, proforma or agreement that the client obtains comprehensive insurance cover against cancellation of the tour (or any part thereof) due to illness, death, loss of luggage and all associated travel risks. Corexec accepts neither responsibility nor liability for any such risks.
Cancellation of the booking will only be valid if made in writing. Cancellation will only be effective once notification thereof is received by Corexec.
In the event of any confirmed Conference and/or Incentive Group Travel package and/or Product launch reservation being cancelled, the following cancellation fees will be charged:
Penalty of 30% of the total reservation value if cancelled up to 61 days prior to arrival
Penalty of 100% if cancelled 60 days or less prior to arrival.
An administrative fee of 20% of the total reservation value, will be levied by Corexec on all confirmed reservations that had been cancelled.
However, with the Corona Virus or any future situation impacting largely on Travel in SA and all over the world, Corexec commit to assisting their clients further irrespective of prevailing Terms and Conditions by
- negotiating refunds where possible in line with Terms and Conditions of Hotels/Lodges/Resorts
- to postpone, negotiate and move Conference Bookings, Events, and Incentive Group Travel, to a future date with the client’s consent
- claim refunds from Airlines in line with Airline Terms and Conditions
- claim refunds from transferring companies in line with Terms and Conditions
However, Corexec will not be responsible for any claim whatsoever as Corexec merely acts as an agent between the client and the service provider
Airline bookings/flight tickets/Transfers/Transport: Procedures and liabilities:
Corexec accept no liability or responsibility for the following service rendering:
Corexec will make every effort to ensure an acceptable standard and the reliability of the various service providers
- Corexec will book your flights and issue tickets through our travel partners. All flight bookings will be secured, and the client indemnifies Corexec and holds it harmless of any claim that may arise and can under no circumstances be held responsible for errors or omissions on the issuing of flight tickets.
- Any delays in airline departures or airline delays
- Seating requirements to be made by clients on-line
- Boarding passes to be obtained by clients on-line
- Upgrades resulting in additional costs
- Penalties and increased flight ticket price when flights are cancelled and needs to be re-instated
- Cancellation of flights by airlines
- Flight ticket refunds should clients cancel flights for any reason
- Loss of luggage
- Luggage/Baggage allowance
The baggage allowance in respect of each person participating on a tour will be confirmed to the client and the client shall be liable for any charges or other obligations arising from this allowance being exceeded.
- Delay in personal luggage transfer from the aircraft to the airport luggage portal
- Missing a scheduled flight for whatever reason
- Airline crash or emergency landing
- The client must be at the reception desk of the hotel or departure point at the hotel as arranged on travel itinerary in time to meet with the transferring company
- Changes in departure schedules and changes in the pre-arranged pick-up times will be charged for
- Transfer delays or breakdown by taxi, bus company or any road transport
- Motor vehicle engine break down, flat wheel, or any delay caused due to technical problems
- Traffic delays and conditions
- International arrivals: clients will be met by a driver holding a name board with the clients’ name as they come through International arrivals hall. It is not Corexec’s responsibility should the client not find the awaiting driver and the same procedure applies for domestic arrivals. Contact details will be given where applicable.
- Delays in arrival at destination
- Accident during transfer including medical claims
- Weather conditions
Passports and Visas
Passports and entry visas must be valid for the entire period of the tour. The client is warned that there are often delays in obtaining both passports and entry visas, particularly at peak times. Corexec accepts no responsibility whatsoever for the application or timeous issuing of visas.
Corexec reserves the right at any time to cancel any tour by notice to the client if such cancellation is affected by its ground operators. In the event of such cancellation arising, Corexec, will refund the client that portion as has been paid out by the client to Corexec. Such refund will not be made if a part of a tour is cancelled due to situations arising which are beyond the control of Corexec once the tour has commenced.
All marketing material emanating from or distributed by Corexec constitutes no more than a guide to prospective tourists/travelers/business travelers/leisure groups, and shall not be construed as any form of warranty, representation, undertaking or promise.
Updating of these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change, modify, add to, or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this Website.
Corexec (Pty) Limited is owner-managed by Maria Jacobs Manning, resident in Hyde Park, Sandton, South Africa, with an office in Hyde Park Sandton and a meeting office at Inanda Club, Inanda, Sandton, RSA.
The company’s core business, adjusted to social distance regulations, is structured and focused on:
- Local and International In-bound business travel
- Custom-designed Leisure travel packages for Executives
- Charter flight Business and Leisure travel itineraries
- Small and large Virtual conferencing management
- Incentive travel in and around South Africa and neighbouring countries
We would like to spend another unforgettable holiday like you arranged always for us .
We plan to stay for 10 days to 14 days .
You are the expert and you take always care of us , so we are very happy if you would also do it this time and many more in the future
Marco Tudts, DDS, MScD
Specialist in aesthetic dentistry KU Leuven
Master’s degree in Implantology & Periodontology
New York Montefiore Medical Centre
Department Periodontology & Oral Implantology Ghent University
Just back in Australia safe and sound.
Dearly wanted to write to you to express my gratitude for your excellent organisation of everything and for attending to our special requests and questions.
Everything and I mean everything was awesome; from your directions, the staff at Fedair, the whole Tau experience ( staff, guides, management, office staff, cleaners, restaurant staff) blew our minds and exceeded any expectations. It was so so so better than our experience at Buffalo Ridge lodge a few years ago. There was soy milk everywhere, including the game drives, special lactose free deserts, lactose free sauces and meals. Nothing was too much of a problem. Even arriving at 3pm, way after lunch and just before a game drive was not a problem. Lunch was served and game drive was done. Cotton pillows, free upgrade to luxury lodge……..oh wow.
Maria, we do travel to SA quite often to see family and try to add on extras. So, if you don’t mind, I would like to keep your contact details on file and utilize your services
Barry & Kim Abrahams – Australia
Thanks again for the wonderful trip you organized to South Africa and to the Vic Falls.
All of my participants are still impressed and told me that everything was perfect for the money spent and that the trip was one of their dream holidays. Later I was asked about the trip by some friends and they were also impressed, so I gave them your contact details, because some of them want to go to South Africa in the future as well.
In March 2014 I will come to S A for a conference with my parents. After this we (together with my brother) want to travel around South Africa. When I have further information I will contact you.
So thanks again for your help and with warm regards.
Dr C Hoch – Germany
“Thank you for your hard work and arrangements you made for our South African Safari”
Mr H Pogorelsky Australia
“Thank you for your exquisite travel arrangements for our visit to South Africa”
Prof T Albrekson and Prof A Albrekson, Sweden
“Thank you for your outstanding safari arrangements for my family and I as well as for my parents”
Dr C Hoch, Germany
“Thank you for your prompt service and follow through on booking our safari”
Mr D Luiz, UK
“Thanks for your proposal, it sounds really exciting and fits great to our idea.”
Silke Nagel, Germany
In terms of Section 11(3) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions (ECT) Act 25 of 2002 and the Common Law of Contract, these terms and conditions are valid, binding, and enforceable against all persons that access this Website, Web pages, or any part thereof.
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
- a) By using this Website, you accept the terms and conditions provided in this document.
- b) “Website” means the website located at https://www.corexec.co.za and any subdomains operated by Corexec, including any page, part or element thereof and furthermore all domain names linked to such website.
- c) “Corexec” means Corexec (Pty) Ltd, a private company registered in terms of the laws of South Africa Registration Number 2011/141294/07
- d) “User” means any person who enters or uses the Corexec website.
- e) References herein to the singular include the plural and vice versa; and
- f) Notwithstanding the fact that hyperlinks in these terms and conditions to copyright notices and legislation should be deemed part of these terms and conditions in terms of section 11(3) of the ECT Act, the fact that some or all the hyperlinks may be nonoperational, shall not play a role in determination of the validity and interpretation of these terms and conditions.
- DISCLOSURES REQUIRED BY SECTION 43 OF THE ECT ACT AND TERMS OF SERVICE
These terms and conditions govern the sale of goods and / or the provision of services from or through this Website. Access to the services, content, software and downloads available from this Website may be classified as “electronic transactions” as defined in terms of the ECT Act and therefore Users have the rights detailed in Chapter 7 of the ECT Act and Corexec has, amongst others, the duty to disclose the following information:
Full name and registration number of website owner:
Corexec (Pty) Ltd, registration number 2011/141294/07
1 Forest Road, Inanda, Sandton 2196, South Africa
Postal address: PO Box 784313, Sandton, 2146 South Africa
Telephone number: +27 (0)82 880 4635
Official e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
VAT registration number: not registered for VAT
Directors: M A Jacobs
Domicillium citandi et executandi:
38 Grosvenor Rd, Bryanston, Sandton
This Website offers, facilitates, or enables the following services:
- Corexec Information on Home and About us menu bar
- Contact Information
- Corexec Conference arrangements
- Incentives trip planning
- Charter flights and Airline bookings
- Signature travel packages
- Travel advice.
- Safari planning; and
- Travel enquiries.
Alternative dispute resolution
Subject to urgent and/or interim relief, all disputes regarding:
- access to this Website
- the inability to access this Website
- the services and content available from this Website; or
- these terms and conditions shall be referred to arbitration in terms of the expedited rules of the Arbitration Foundation of South Africa and such arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in Cape Town in English. The arbitration ruling shall be final, and the unsuccessful party shall pay the costs of the successful party on a scale as between attorney and Client.
- ALLOWED USE AND LICENSE
2.1 Corexec licenses the User to view, download and print the content of this Website, provided that such content is used for private, personal, educational, and/or noncommercial purposes only.
2.2 Content from this Website shall not be used for any commercial and non -private purposes without the prior written consent of Corexec.
2.3 Users may only access, browse and use this Website for legitimate personal or commercial purposes and may not use this Website or any Corexec services and/or products for:
2.3.1 Harmful purposes,
2.3.2 Illegal purposes.
2.3.3 Disclosing, sharing, or publishing material that may be offensive, defamatory, regulated, prohibited, infringing, or damaging to any person: and/or
2.3.4 The creation, storage and sending of unsolicited commercial communications.
2.4 The caching of this Website shall only be allowed if:
2.4.1 The purpose of the caching is to make the onward transmission of the content from this Website more efficient.
2.4.2 The cached content is not modified in any manner whatsoever.
2.4.3 The cached content is updated at least every 12 (twelve) hours; and
2.4.4 The cached content is removed or updated when so required by Corexec.
2.5 If any User uses content from this Website in breach of the provisions detailed herein:
2.5.1 Corexec reserves the right to claim damages from the User,
2.5.2 Corexec reserves the right to institute criminal proceedings against the User; and
2.5.3 Corexec shall not be liable, in any manner whatsoever, for any damage, loss, or liability that resulted from the use of such content by the User or any third party who obtained any content from the User.
2.6 Corexec shall not be liable, in any manner whatsoever, for any damage, loss or liability that resulted from the use of content from this Website, if such content was accessed through a hyperlink not directed at the home page of this Website. Persons that wish to link to content beyond the home page of this Website shall do so at their own risk and indemnify Corexec against any loss, liability or damage that may result from the use of content from this Website, if such content was accessed through a hyperlink not directed at the home page of this Website. Corexec’s non-liability for deep linking considers that deep links bypass these terms and conditions.
2.7 Users may quote small and reasonable amounts of content available from this Website only if such quote is placed in inverted commas and acknowledged.
2.8 No person may frame this Website, in any manner whatsoever, without the prior written consent of Corexec.
2.9 Apart from bona-fide search engine operators and use of the search facility provided on this Website by Users, no person may use or attempt to use any technology or applications to search, collect or copy content from this Website for any purposes, without the prior written consent of Corexec;
2.10 E-mail addresses, names, and telephone numbers published on this Website may not be incorporated into any database used for electronic marketing or similar purposes. No permission is given or should be implied that information on this Website may be used to communicate unsolicited communications to Corexec and all rights detailed in Section 45 of the ECT Act are reserved; and
2.11 All licenses and/or permissions granted in terms of this clause 1 are provided on a non - exclusive and non- transferable basis and may be terminated or cancelled by Corexec at any time without prior notice or giving reasons, therefore.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
3.1 All intellectual property on this Website, including but not limited to content, trademarks, domain names, patents, design elements, software, source code, meta tags, databases, text, graphics, icons and hyperlinks are the property of or licensed to Corexec and as such, are protected from infringement by domestic and international legislation and treaties. Subject to the rights licensed to the User in clause 3, all other rights to intellectual property on this Website are expressly reserved; and
3.2 No person may use logos, icons, or trademarks from this Website as hyperlinks or other purposes without Corexec’s prior written consent.
- SOFTWARE AND EQUIPMENT It is the responsibility of the User to acquire and maintain, at his/her own expense, the necessary computer hardware, software, communication lines and Internet access accounts required to access the Internet and this Website and/or download content from this Website.
- CHANGES AND AMENDMENTS
Corexec reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to do any of the following, at any time without prior notice or justification:
- change these terms and conditions.
- change the content and/or services available from this Website.
- discontinue any aspect of this Website or service(s) available from this Website; and/or
- change the software and hardware required to access and use this Website.
6.1. Corexec shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of Users and for the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA).
6.2. Corexec may electronically collect, store and use the following personal information of Users:
6.2.1. name and surname.
6.2.2. contact numbers.
6.2.3 e-mail address; IP address.
6.2.5. and/or User selected username and password.
6.3. Corexec collects, stores, and uses the abovementioned information for the following purposes:
6.3.1. To communicate requested information to the User,
6.3.2. To provide the User with access to restricted pages on this Website; and
6.3.3. To compile non-personal statistical information about browsing habits, click patterns and access to this Website.
6.4. Corexec may collect, maintain and store any information collected from users, however, this information will never be shared or sold; it could, however, be disclosed to a third party if mandated to do so by a legal order from a South African court;
and 6.5. Corexec owns and retains all rights to non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by this Website.
- HYPERLINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
7.1. Corexec may provide hyperlinks to websites not controlled by Corexec (target sites) and such links do not imply any endorsement, agreement with or support for the content of such target sites; and
7.2. Corexec does not editorially control the content on such target sites and shall not be liable, in any manner whatsoever, for the access to, inability to access or content available on or through such target sites.
8.1. Corexec shall take all reasonable steps to secure the content of this Website and the information provided by and collected from Users from unauthorized access and/or disclosure. However, Corexec does not make any warranties or representations that content shall be 100% safe and secure.
8.2. Corexec is under no legal duty to encrypt any content or communications from and to this Website and is also under no legal duty to provide digital authentication of any page on this Website.
8.3. Users may not deliver or attempt to deliver, whether on purpose or negligently, any damaging code, such as computer viruses, to this Website or the server and computer network that support this Website.
8.4. Notwithstanding criminal prosecution, any person who delivers any damaging code to this Website, whether on purpose or negligently, shall, without any limitation, indemnify and hold Corexec harmless against all liability, damages and losses that Corexec and its partners / affiliates may suffer as a result of such damaging code;
8.5. Users may not develop, distribute, or use any device to breach or overcome the security measures of the Product and Corexec reserves the right to claim damages from any persons concerned with a security failure or breach; and
8.6. Any User who commits any of the offences detailed in sections 85 to 88 of the ECT Act shall, notwithstanding criminal prosecution, be liable for all resulting liability, loss or damages suffered and/or incurred by Corexec and its partners / affiliates.
- DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
9.1. Subject to the provisions of sections 43(5) and 43(6) of the ECT Act, if applicable, and as far as allowed by law, Corexec (including its owners, employees, suppliers, Internet service providers, partners, affiliates and agents) shall not be liable for any damage, loss or liability of any nature incurred by whomever and resulting from:
9.1.1. access to this Website.
9.1.2. access to websites linked to this Website.
9.1.3. inability to access this Website,
9.1.4. inability to access websites linked to this Website.
9.1.5. content available on this Website.
9.1.6. services available from this Website.
9.1.7. downloads and use of content from this Website.
9.1.8. and/or any other reason not directly related to Corexec’s gross negligence.
9.2. This Website is supplied on an “as is” basis and has not been compiled to meet the User’s individual requirements. It is the responsibility of the User to satisfy him or herself, prior to entering into this agreement with Corexec, that the content available from and through this Website meets the User’s individual requirements and is compatible with the User’s computer hardware and/or software;
9.3. Information, ideas and opinions expressed on this Website should not be regarded as professional advice or the official opinion of Corexec and Users are encouraged to consult professional advice before taking any course of action related to the information, ideas or opinions expressed on this Website;
9.4. Corexec does not make any warranties or representation that content and services available from this Website will in all cases be true, correct, or free from any errors. Corexec shall take all reasonable steps to ensure the quality and accuracy of content available from this Website; and
9.5. Corexec does not make any warranties or representations that this Website shall always be available. Users acknowledge that this Website may be unavailable due to updates or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Corexec, including, but not limited to virus infection, unauthorized access (hacking), power failure or other “acts of God.”
- REMOVAL AND CORRECTION OF CONTENT Users are encouraged to report untrue, inaccurate, defamatory, illegal, infringing, and/or harmful content available from this Website to the website administrator and the website administrator undertakes to correct and/or remove such content or any part thereof if the person reporting such content provided reasonable grounds to prove the alleged nature of the content.
- INTERCEPTION OF COMMUNICATIONS
11.1. Subject to the provisions of the Regulation of Interception of Communications (RIC) Act 70 of 2002, the User agrees to Corexec’s right to intercept, block, filter, read, delete, disclose and use all communications sent or posted by the User to this Website, its staff and employees; and
11.2. The User agrees and acknowledges that the consent provided by the User in clause
12.1 satisfies the “writing” requirement as detailed in the ECT Act and the RIC Act.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT AND SEVERABILITY
12.1. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between Corexec and the User and shall take precedent over any disclaimers and/or legal notices attached to any communications and/or postings received by Corexec from the User.
12.2. Any failure by Corexec to exercise or enforce any right or provision shall in no way constitute a waiver of such right or provision; and
12.3. If any term or condition detailed herein is found unenforceable or invalid for any reason, such term(s) or condition(s)shall be severable from the remaining terms and conditions. The remaining terms and conditions shall remain enforceable and applicable.
- AGREEMENT IN TERMS OF SECTION 21 OF THE ECT ACT the User and Corexec agree that:
13.1. the User shall be bound to these terms and conditions and such agreement is concluded in Inanda, Sandton, (South Africa) at the time the User enters this Website for the first time.
13.2. data messages (as defined in the ECT Act) addressed by the User to Corexec shall only be deemed to have been received if and when responded to;
13.3. data messages (as defined in the ECT Act) addressed to the User by Corexec shall be deemed to be received by the User as detailed in section 23(b) of the ECT Act.
13.4. data messages (as defined in the ECT Act) addressed by the User to Corexec shall be deemed to have been created and sent by the User from within the geographical boundaries of South Africa.
13.5. electronic signatures, encryption and/or authentication is not required for valid electronic communications between the User and Corexec; and
13.6. the User agrees and warrants that data messages that are sent to Corexec from a computer, IP address or mobile device normally used by or owned by the User, was sent, and/or authorized by the User personally.
- APPLICABLE AND GOVERNING LAW Subject to the arbitration referred to above, this Website is hosted, controlled, and operated from the Republic of South Africa and therefore the South African law enforced by the South African courts governs the use or inability to use this Website, its content, services and these terms and conditions.
- LEGAL COSTS
Corexec shall not be liable for costs incurred by Users to obtain professional advice relating to these terms and conditions.